Saturday 3 November 2012

John Luther to return in 2013

John Luther (The Wire's Idris Elba) will be returning to UK screens in 2013 for a highly-anticipated third series

That's right. I'm not pulling your leg - or any other limb, for that matter. 

The BBC have released a brief teaser video confirming that Idris Elba's John Luther will be returning for 4 spectacular episodes in 2013. 

With filming due to begin this month, I would give anything to get an on-set pass (or a script commission) for series three of one of the best shows on UK TV right now. I loved series two (especially the final two-part storyline, was that freaky or what!?) so I'm looking forward to seeing what Elba and creator Neil Cross have planned for us next. 

Check out the BBC video here:

Are you as excited as I am to see John Luther strutting his stuff in Londontown, 2013? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment